TMC Design Corporation (TMC Design) is an advanced-technology small business headquartered in Las Cruces, NM, with locations in Albuquerque, NM, Huntsville, AL, and Colorado Springs, CO. As a leading-edge Original Equipment Manufacturer, TMC Design provide innovative and reliable solutions to complex problems within Space Situational Awareness (SSA), Space Situational Understanding (SSU), Offensive Space Control (OSC), Defensive Space Control (DSC) mission areas. TMC Design is formally certified as an AS9100/ISO 9001:2009 quality supplier and independently appraised at CMMI-3 for Development.
A recognized leader in designing, developing, manufacturing, integrating, testing, operating, and sustaining SATCOM, electronic warfare, and space control systems, TMC Design has amassed more than 21 years of direct experience working in the prime contractor role for over 250 DoD acquisitions and services. TMC Design has also performed in a subcontractor role for over 80 contracts, supporting both small and large businesses and their respective customer base.
As an advanced system integrator, TMC Design has significant experience working with a broad spectrum of both large and small subcontractors. TMC Design has performed successfully on prime contracts, including cost plus fixed fee (CPFF), firm fixed price (FFP), cost plus incentive fee (CPIF), time and materials (T&M) and other types issued by various government agencies including the DoD. We have significant experience implementing earned value management (EVM) and reporting to the government. We offer exceptional program management, system engineering, and schedule and cost control processes. Our successful performance and accountability and performance is underpinned by our Contracts Management Division, DCAA-approved DELTEK accounting system, DCMA-approved purchasing system, and our professional industry-level certifications.
We understand the DoD acquisition process and milestones that must be met to successfully complete delivery orders on everything from full-up design efforts to procurement and integration tasks.
SeaPort-e ® is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e ® IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e ® portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e ® platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e ® approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth
Simply stated, SeaPort-e ® provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation. I encourage you to navigate through this website to learn more about SeaPort-e ® and our industry partners.
As members of the Navy team, we are professional sailors and civilians – a diverse and agile force exemplifying the highest standards of service to our Nation, at home and abroad, at sea and ashore. With SeaPort-e ®, you too can join our team of dedicated professionals committed to our Nation’s Navy.
SEAPORT-E Performance ZONES
TMC Design is a Small Business Prime on Seaport-E and approved to perform in each of the 7 Geographic Zones under Seaport-E, which include:
- Zone 1: Northeast Zone
- Zone 2: National Capital Zone
- Zone 3: Mid Atlantic Zone
- Zone 4: Gulf Coast Zone
- Zone 5: Midwest Zone
- Zone 6: Southwest Zone
- Zone 7: Northwest Zone
SEAPORT-E FUNCTIONAL SERVICE AREAS
TMC Design is approved and qualified to perform in 19 Seaport-E Functional Service areas, which include:
- FSA #1 – Research and Development Support
- FSA #2 – Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- FSA #3 – Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- FSA #4 – Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- FSA #5 – System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- FSA #6 – Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- FSA #7 – Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- FSA #9 – System Safety Engineering Support
- FSA #10 – Configuration Management (CM) Support
- FSA #11 – Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- FSA #14 – Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- FSA #15 – Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- FSA #16 – Logistics Support
- FSA #17 – Supply and Provisioning Support
- FSA #18 – Training Support /
- FSA #18.1 – Technical Training Support
- FSA #19 – In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- FSA #20 – Program Support